General Rules and Course Etiquette
The aim of footgolf is simple – kick the football into nine holes in as few shots as possible.
We welcome teams of up to five players. We can also accommodate much larger bookings – please call us on 01977 512835 to book.
General Whitwood footgolf rules
• Start each hole from the associated tee area (each tee and green are marked with a sign)
• Take one shot each, using the side of your foot on the ball
• Use feet only – no handballs allowed
• Walk rather than run
• Don’t stop balls falling into bunkers/hazards – half the fun is playing your way out of them!
• Once everyone has had a shot, repeat through each team member until you finish a hole
• Footgolf is a fairly fast-paced game but please try to keep a good distance from the group in front of you
• If a group catches up to you and wishes to overtake please let them
• Replace the flag after finishing each hole
• Use your scorecard to record your score for each hole – the winner is the player who completes nine holes in the lowest number of shots
• Whitwood is a community club and welcomes families – no foul language allowed on the course or in the clubhouse